Shuttle Schedule & Stops
IMPORTANT SHUTTLE SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENTS
Drivers please note ponding and/or flooding may occur on area roads.
- Google Map for Waipā Park & Ride GPS coordinates: 22.201069, -159.510416
- Shuttle service daily from Waipā to Hā‘ena State Park (map below). 30 minute rides each way.
- Shuttle stops at Hā‘ena State Park (Ke’e / Kalalau) and Hā‘ena Beach Park (Makua / Tunnels).
- 6:30a first Waipā departure. 5:40p LAST pick-up at Hā‘ena State Park.
- You are guaranteed seating on your reserved departure. See “shuttle” section on Info Page to ride standby.
- ALL initial boarding/check-in at Waipā Park & Ride. If staying in Wainiha/Hā‘ena, you can request advance approval to board at another stop– see “shuttle” section on Info Page.
- Carefully review “shuttle” section on Info Page to ensure awareness of policies and procedures. Also find safety/trail warnings in the “Plan Your Visit” section on that same page.
NO Princeville shuttle (Hanalei Hill landslide repairs phase 2 begins spring/2023)
Shuttle Stop Route Map
*Total travel time for entire route is 30 minutes each way.
6:30a – 5:40p: Shuttles run every 20 minutes daily.
5:40p is LAST PARK PICK UP DAILY.
How do I find the shuttle stop locations?
Google Map for Waipā Park & Ride GPS coordinates: 22.201069, -159.510416
To visit Hā‘ena State Park (includes Kē‘ē Beach, Kalalau Trail to Hanakāpī‘ai Beach or Waterfall) or Hā‘ena Beach Park (Makua Lagoon / Tunnels Beach), purchase a shuttle reservation which includes Hā‘ena State Park entry. If you already have a Kalalau overnight camping permit, review the camping section on our Info page first.
The “Waipā” loop runs from the Waipā Park & Ride to Hā‘ena State Park and back to Waipā. The list of stops starting at Waipā is as follows: Waipā Park & Ride, Wainiha Store, Hanalei Colony Resort, Hā‘ena Beach Park, Limahuli Garden, Hā‘ena State Park (including Kē‘ē Beach and Kalalau Trail).