Shuttle Schedule & Stops
9:33 am 3/29/23 ALL shuttle service canceled/refunded for the rest of the day due to weather concerns.
Shuttle System Details
- Google Map for Waipā Park & Ride GPS coordinates: 22.201069, -159.510416
- Shuttles run every 20 minutes from 6:30a (Waipā Park & Ride) to 6:00p (Hā‘ena State Park LAST PICK UP).
- You are guaranteed seating at your reserved departure time. See Info Page for guidance to ride standby.
- MUST CHECK-IN at Waipā Park & Ride. See Info Page to request check-in / boarding elsewhere. Ask for guidance when you check-in if you plan to get off/on at multiple stops during your ride.
- Carefully review Info Page to ensure awareness of policies and safety/trail warnings.
NO Princeville shuttle (Hanalei Hill landslide repairs phase 2 begins mid-2023)
Shuttle Stop Route Map
*Total travel time for entire route is 30 minutes each way.
6:30a – 6:00p: Shuttles run every 20 minutes daily.
6:00p is LAST PARK PICK UP DAILY
How do I find the shuttle stop locations?
Google Map for Waipā Park & Ride GPS coordinates: 22.201069, -159.510416
To visit Hā‘ena State Park (includes Kē‘ē Beach, Kalalau Trail to Hanakāpī‘ai Beach or Waterfall) or Hā‘ena Beach Park (Makua Lagoon / Tunnels Beach), purchase a shuttle reservation which includes Hā‘ena State Park entry. If you already have a Kalalau overnight camping permit, review the camping section on our Info page first.
The “Waipā” loop runs from the Waipā Park & Ride to Hā‘ena State Park and back to Waipā. The list of stops starting at Waipā is as follows: Waipā Park & Ride, Wainiha Store, Hanalei Colony Resort, Hā‘ena Beach Park, Limahuli Garden, Hā‘ena State Park (including Kē‘ē Beach and Kalalau Trail).